We offer the following services to our members:
- Construction of residential houses for low income earners in the society.
- Construction of houses for members, commercial centers to generate income for members.
- Acquisition and disposal of properties on behalf of members.
- Plan and subdivision of land, conveyance and delivery of title deeds
- Organizing education trainings on life skills for members.
- Lending of loans to members for real estate development.
- Development of value addition services i.e Electricity, roads, Water & Drainage
- Cooperative Governance and Leadership
- Loans Management
- Lobbying and Advocacy
- Financial Planning
- Member Empowerment
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Strategic Planning
- Housing Project Development
- Issues such as HIV and AIDS, Gender, Environmental Sustainability and Youth Enterprises
WRJBH also offers Projects Technical Support to it's Individual members
WRJBH provides technical support in the areas of:
- Advice on land purchases
- Inspections and surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Development of affordable designs and costs
- Facilitating alternative building technologies.
WRJBH provides Financial Services to it's members through:
- Savings Mobilization from members
- Financial Management Training
- Housing and Resettlement Loans
- Infrastructure and Income Generating Loans
- Investing Loans
- Financial Risk Management